CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008


So I know it has been a while since we have posted and this posting is at the end of Baylee's 2nd grade school year. They had a party and there is a cute kid that likes Baylee and I told him to stand next to her. Actually, I told him to put his arm around her and he tried but Baylee ran away. So this is the pose I got after she came back from running away. His name is Trey and I think he is the tallest kid in 2nd grade and Baylee is one of the smallest.

2 comments:

Family of Disney said...

Trey is a nice kid, he and Tyler are really good friends!

Anonymous said...

Thats sooooooooooo cute!! Who wouldn't like Baylee??? I miss all of you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!! Cant wait to see everyone soon. I will probably be out next summer! Talk to you l8r!

-Brittany Roberts