It has been a while since I've done a legitimate post so I decided to let everyone know that this weekend it will become official, we will be living in Queen Creek. We have been going back and forth between Jen's mothers house and the Anthem house trying to get ours #1 closed (underwriting held things up for about two weeks longer than we expected) #2 painted & #3 epoxy the garage floor (I've always wanted to have it done but it's practiacally impossable to do it after everything is moved in, I'll take and post some pictures as I've promised). The kids started School out there about a month ago and I have still been working primarily in the northwest part of town so I've mostly been in Anthem and the kids pretty much have just stayed in QC and Jen has gone back and forth since she is still working a few days a week @ JCL.
Peach Tree Farms 2015
11 years ago




5 comments:
What?! You guys are moving? We didn't know that, why the change? We thought you guys loved Anthem. Yeah though exciting! Aus back went out again so he has to rest it for 6 weeks so he actually sat out this season, but otherwise he has been playing. Where in Queen Creek you moving to? Keep us posted-love, Deedra
So sorry to see you guys go - we will miss you! Good luck in your new home!
Congrats on the new house. I love getting to do all the stuff before you move all your stuff in. Can't wait to see pictures.
Thats Great!! I loved living in Queen Creek we still own our house there it just has renters in it. I hope you guys enjoy it!
hey ryan family it is so fun to see your blog and catch up with your family life. YES! we finally have a blog and I am still figureing it out but at least we have one. Keep in touch. Oh and so happy for you moving to Queen Creek its a nice town.
Post a Comment