I was joking around with Jen....telling her I was going to post a pic of me and the boys "New Haircut's" as if we would "one-up" hers. I've never had my hair this short, maybe close one time during high school wrestling so some people have been giving some interesting comments... From "you look like Curly of the 3 stooges" (thanks a bunch by the way [heavy tones of sarcasm]...you know who you are), to...."it looks good" (no sarcasm for this one). 
The boys buzz cuts followed not long after mine, they weren't sure if they would like it but in the end they do. Good summer cut...nice and easy, low maintainance.
They wanted to take a few silly pics too.
We did a mohawk on Brody at first, he thought it was cool but decided to cut it all the way after these pics were taken.

Peach Tree Farms 2015
11 years ago




2 comments:
Seriously, I have NEVER seen cuter boys!!! You guys did good!
Nice hair cut! I don't know if I have ever seen it that short before. But Jeremy has you beat, his is shiny bald! I haven't seen it yet, just in pictures but I really like it. Do you remember that summer that he went and shaved all his hair off? That's what it reminds me of!
Post a Comment