A Bunch of pictures from the soccer season
Gage is now done with his soccer season, I wonder if anyone else kept score....because I did.....and his team was UNDEFEATED!! He was always an aggressive player but sometimes he would still ask in the middle of the game if it was time to go home yet.....I had to laugh.
Brody has just started Tee Ball, (I'm one of his coaches) he loves to hit the ball and run the bases, he usually gets bored in the field but this last week's game he got alot of the "action" as he played in the pitchers position and Short Stop. Brody did a great job stopping the ball and made good throws to 1st base!





3 comments:
Love the background. I thought bout putting it on my blog. I cant belive how big and grown up your kids are getting. It;s nice that Mitch has taken over the blog. Jen NEVER updated hers but once every 3 months or so.
Jen I LOVE your blog!!! Where did you get your cute background!!! Go D-BACKS!!!! :) I'm so glad you found mine so now I can look at yours!!! lol I love blogging!!!
:)
Man if I would have known you were coaching I would have tried to Get Logan on your Tball team. Maybe next time. :)
Post a Comment